Friday, June 12, 2009

Busy, busy...

I haven't been around much, in case you haven't noticed. Past couple weeks we've been busy with projects around the house and my daughter started swim team for the summer, and her first meet is tomorrow, so we've been getting the camper ready and trying to remember how to set every thing up again. With summer being only about 3 months long this camping business is forgotten quickly.

I also started to develop some nasty headaches recently and my eyes were just killing me. So I went to the eye doctor.... I need bifocals... Nothing says 'spring chicken' like bifocals. I'll be waiting another 2 weeks before I get them, so I don't know how much blogging I'll be doing, reading really hurts my eyeballs.

I hope to post some stuff about the swim meet, this is such a great team. Every one in it is so nice and friendly, all the older kids helping the younger kids and every one is just having a great time. So we will be hangin' at the cement pond this weekend, it should be fun!

Hope to be posting again in a few days. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

brokenteepee said...

I got my first pair of bifocals when I was 32. *sigh* Now I have 4 pairs of glasses for four different functions.

Tell Cici I said good luck in her meet tomorrow!!!